Tuesday, April 04, 2006



:D look at those trees : ) still have no flowers or leaves on them though that it is spring now,was walking along the bay that evening n those leafless trees reminded me of bronchiopulmonary trunk la :D kakka.there is circus in town around that area actually but there were just 2 of us,it wouldnt b fun without the other 2 or maybe 3(intan+aimee n+aimee's bf??kaka=if aimee want him to tag along la haha) . but i took no pic of the circus cos we can just see it from afar,err it was me who was a bit lazy to walk closer hehe poor farah she probably wanted to take a closer look : ) but it's cold n i only had 1 jacket on me n my digits were already numb=lots of excuses eh??kaka i bet farah's digits were too(kan farah kan???) :p

we were in town hours b4 that :D keke doing some shopping = couldnt blame me,the sale is everywhere so blame those shops :p oh still have some biochem topics to read : ) so i'm off for now :D

ups i forgot been trying to change this blog skin but none suit me so for this time being i think i'll just keep this pinky one :D but nway thanks farah for bg me borrow ur laptop the other day : )

5 comments:

fAraHnaDiaH said...

i think i've had influence you a bit too much. My name are everywhere in your post.Not that I mind anyway, hehhehe =)
yes, I'd really like to take a closer look at the circus,but nevermind if ur digits are suffering, the circus wasn't worth that much compared to ur delicate fingers-honestly ;)
no my digits weren't numb-i've lotsa fat, remember? hehehhe
no prob bout the laptop *wink*
p/s: love this photo,good job :)

min said...

oohohoho now u realize that keke but if not u for me to b commenting on who else then???hehe but i know deep down u want to say that ur digits r suffering too i know farah i always know hahah :p n btw someone said u r looks ok/good remember???what fats??? :D hehe

fAraHnaDiaH said...

ye la ye la...comment la on me, jangan la that guy *ehem*ehem jealous pulak and think i tried to steal your attention away pulak! nanti dier suh delete me camne? hehehehe =p
seriously mane ade my digits r suffering!! they just hurt tiny mini bit, sejuk maa...hehehhe
btw, that person can only see superficial fat, I can see profunda fat. I know la I have lotsa those! hahahhaha =))

min said...

hahaha he's busy with his notes rite now-today's xam kan postponed to tomorrow keke he wouldnt realize if i gave u my attention more than he got la kakaka (mampus aku kalo dia bukak ni haha) ish we can sense each other camne ni mmg dia bukak la ni nnt :p-don't b jeles k farah is a gal kakakka
oh ya profunda fats??where did that came from ha???making ur own medic terms again r u??thought we only have superficial and deep :p

fAraHnaDiaH said...

Oooo....wish him good luck eh? alamak, too late already. If he do opens this, I just wanna say to him,"I am no lesbo or anything near it" hehehhehehe =p
Profunda: describing blood vessels that are deeeply embedded in the tissues they supply(Oxford medical dictionary)
I knew profunda did means something deep!! But I guess I miss the blood vessels part. I didn't came out with this term sesuka hati ek. It does make sense-to me. hehehehhe ;p